Any undetected moisture beneath the surface of your structure can end up in the formation of mold and as it grows, it does not just damage the structure, it can also cause irreparable damage to your health. Detecting it earlier and removing it is not enough. You also need to ensure that there is no possibility of a future growth. Catstrong LLC helps you with exactly that. We have a team of professional technicians who have both the license and the experience to do this job. Call our experts today at (979) 383-2235 to know how to tackle mold.
When your house has recently suffered water damage or flooding, then the chances of mold formation is highly likely. It takes a mere 24 hours for the mold to start forming and if not plucked at the beginning, it can cause a very severe damage to the building. At Catstrong LLC, we are available 24×7 to attend to all your emergency problems and we will ensure that your house is restored to their original state and beauty.
Benefits of Hiring Us
When it comes to mold, the detection is very important, both of the mold and its source. The removal and remediation of the mold comes next. While you might find multiple mold testing DIY kits in the market, in order for you to know what kind of mold it is and how far its reach is, you need expert advice from the specialists of Catstrong LLC. Studies over the time have revealed that the molds that form at houses often deceive you on their growth making it difficult for you to remove it completely.
At Catstrong LLC, we have specialists who are excellent in detecting and removing the mold safely without harming you or your property.
Dial us today at (979) 383-2235 to remove any harm causing mold at your place!
Our experts do not just focus on the outward signs of the mold like stains on the walls but we focus on ensuring that the necessary steps are taken for preventing the occurrence of mold in future. We have certified professionals who have experience in handling molds like the black molds with utmost safety and care.
Can You Remove The Mold Yourself?
As mentioned earlier, there are kits to do this yourself. But if you have been suffering from lung diseases or immunity related problems, then our strict advice is not to try this yourself. Exposure to mold can cause irritation in nose and throat, wheezing, coughing, irritation in your eyes and skin and even allergic reactions. You need to be severely protected from the exposure before you deal with it.
Our team is equipped with the proper training and equipment to contain any contamination when the mold is being removed. We assure of the best quality while ensuring utmost safety of you, your family and your property. We deal with other damage restoration services also.
Want to know which is the right way to remove mold for your property? Call us today at (979) 383-2235 for a free estimate.